Terms and Conditions
Information about SAGITINE
This SAGITINE website is operated under license by Sagitine Pty Ltd (ABN No 51166484608(please add any other relevant company numbers) whose registered office is at
Acceptance of terms
Terms of sale
By placing an order via www.sagitine.com you’re offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
When you place an order, you’ll receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order; this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we confirm to you that your goods have been dispatched. The risk in the goods will be yours when delivery has been taken. (Note to Tina - please ensure this is actually the process you will be following).
Pricing and availability
The price you pay for the goods in your order is set out on the website on the date you place your order. All prices on the web site are in Australian dollars. You may view it in your desired currency but all charges will be in Australian dollars. Delivery costs will be charged in addition and you’ll be asked how you’d like your goods delivered at the checkout. Please note that you’re considered the importer of products and must comply with all laws and regulations, including any import duties and/or taxes of the country in which you are receiving the products.
Your order will not be dispatched until we receive cleared funds. If your payment does not clear or is declined then we will not dispatch your order and no contract will have been formed between us for the supply of goods.
If we fail to describe the goods adequately (at our sole discretion) and you are not happy with the goods then we will happily give you a full refund.
All products are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order. If any products ordered and paid for cannot be shipped within a reasonable time we will happily give you a full refund.
We currently accept online payments from all major credit and debit cards. This incorporates MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Paypal.
We’re the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Commenting on the SAGITINE blog
Here are some other things you should know:
- All comments will be reviewed before posting and our best efforts will be made to post appropriate comments as quickly and efficiently as possible. We reserve the right to decide what to post. This includes removing posts and whether we’ll respond to posts.
- Please respect other users. This means that comments must not be inappropriate, abusive, contain profanity or be otherwise offensive.
- Please stay on-topic. All comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting. Please also be aware that all posts can be viewed by visitors to the Sagitine website.
- Comments or opinions expressed on our blog are those of the respective contributors only. The views expressed on our blog within such comments do not necessarily represent the views of Sagitine.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
Sagitine Pty Ltd will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Sagitine Pty Ltd, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Sagitine Pty Ltd such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the website remain the property of Sagitine Pty Ltd.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Sagitine Pty Ltd and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website.
All infringements of Sagitine Pty Ltd intellectual property rights will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained within the website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be error free.
You may link to the homepage of our website but by doing so you agree that you’ll indemnify us if any action is taken as a result of such a link. Any link made is subject to the terms and conditions of use herein.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Fair trade policy
Integrity is an essential part of what we do at Sagitine. We source a diverse mix of product from around the globe and trade with a variety of manufacturers. It’s important to us that we build fair and positive relationships with our suppliers and their employees.
Whilst cultural norms will vary from nation to nation there are certain standards, which we believe cannot be compromised. We do our utmost to ensure that we are working within a fair trade environment as outlined in the points below.
- All employees must receive fair wages that are in line with similar occupations locally.
- The price of the finished article should directly reflect the human hours put into its manufacture.
- Employees should have protected conditions of employment and security in their jobs. There should be provisions for sickness to cover loss of earnings.
- Working hours should be reasonable to allow for leisure time.
- We deplore the exploitation of children.
- We deal personally and directly with all our manufacturers and suppliers.
- Our manufacturers should employ a health and safety policy and all employees should be made aware of safety standards and the dangers of machinery and chemicals used in production. There should be a first-aid box and someone present trained to know how to administer first-aid. The premises should be electrically safe and not a fire hazard. There should be adequate exits for the number of employees present.
- Drinking water and adequate sanitation facilities must be provided.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales in Australia supplemented by all federal laws of Australia where applicable, and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of Australia courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please:
Call us on +61 498 498 489